Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Memories

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas/holiday. Our Christmas went really well, in my opinion. Christmas Eve we went over to my Aunts house and celebrated with the family. We did stocking stuffers and a Yankee Swap, and also a Secret Santa. From my Secret Santa I got a shirt that has a pink Superman symbol on the front and it says, "I make milk. What's your superpower?" Unfortunately I don't have it yet, because it didn't come in on time. But I will post pics of it when I do get it. My family also got the girls a lot of toys. The gifts from that night alone are enough to cover Brooke's entire toddler bed.

Christmas the IL's and DH's grandmother came to our house. It was my first time cooking a big meal like that and everyone seemed to enjoy the food. We all got great gifts and I'm pretty sure that everyone enjoyed themselves. My only disappointment was that with all the running around I was doing, I didn't get to take very many pictures at all :o(. So I only have a few to share, but here they are:

Wearing a new outfit she got for x-mas

The Guppy relaxing in Nana's arms

In her new sled from Grampa and Grama

Waiting for Santa on x-mas eve

Playing with her new keyboard from Nana

Can you tell they got spoiled? And these aren't including the gifts from Xmas eve.

I also got a very nice gift from MIL and SIL, a quilt that has family pictures on it. I have to find a place to hang it and when I do I will take a picture to post.

How about you? How was your holiday?


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: