Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 29, 2006

Because What You Don't Know Can Hurt You...

Five Things You May Not Know About Me
1. I have double vision. That's right, I see two of everything. This makes it really difficult to play pool and mini golf, but I love going to fireworks!
.
2. I rode horses since I was four years old and participated in Equestrian competitions. I had to sell my horse when I got pregnant with the Mermaid and haven't been on a horse since....I really miss it.
.
3. I have a phobia of dolls. But just the real fancy porcelain ones that you keep on a stand to look at. I can't walk by the doll kiosk in the mall without digging my nails into the Knight's arm.
.
4. I think whoever invented Bratz has a special place in Hell reserved for them for teaching little girls it's OK to be materialistic, wear too much make up, and dress like a slut.
.
5. When I took my driver's license test I ran a stop sign and hit a snow bank. When the test ended the instructor flipped a coin to decide if he would pass me or not...I picked heads, and heads it was. He passed me.
.
Thanks to Stephanie over at Adventures in Babywearing for this fun meme. Now, post this meme in your blog and leave the link in a comment so I can learn more about you! :o)

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Wow- so how DO you drive with double vision!? I used to ALWAYS dream of owning a horse!! So funny you would mention about the dolls... since I have all boys, I have never shopped for a doll before and was doing so the other night to buy toys for our church nursery. Gosh- the faces on some of those things are FREAKY!

Shelly said...

Stephanie- I only have trouble with driving when it is both dark and the roads are wet. Then I won't drive because it is too hard to distinguish between which cars are "real" and which cars are the "duplicate". It's hard to explain, but the "duplicate" is usually a little see through, so if it is too dark or something dark is behind it is it hard to tell which one is see through, which is also why I have trouble with pool and mini golf. I always aim for the wrong hole! LOL