Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Disgusting Baby Products

There are some baby products out on the market that I find disgusting. Now, I find a lot of baby products are OK as long as they are not abused. For instance, the car seat bucket for infants, the binky, etc. But there are a few that I find disgusting just for their purposes. There is the classical hands free feeding system, because God forbid someone actually have to hold their baby while feeding him or her. And now, there is this:

The Flying Falcon Infant Car Seat Carrier

Oh come on, you can't be serious. Ever hear of a sling? ::insert eye roll here::

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Haha- I've seen those both and they are unbelievable!

Lydia said...

Man, does that thing look uncomfortable!

mama k said...

All I have to say is OUCH!!!