Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WW: I Am Like That Jump Rope

It's been raining here for three days straight.

I drink my coffee, look out onto my deck, and there it is:


<span class=

Left out from the last day of sunshine by a little girl with small hands and a big desire to jump.

It sits and waits...waits to be dried by the sun....waits to be once again lovingly grasped by the hands of a girl who believes she can jump to the moon.

May she always remain so confident in herself...


Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

Colette S said...

Love how you wrote this.

Very nice shot.

I hope she remains just as confident too.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Very well written!

Happy Wednesday!

Bunch of Barrons said...

love the shot...and the post. :)

Janet said...

Great shot and post.

Cyndy Bush said...

=) I Love This!