Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Reaching For Courage

I find myself reaching a lot. Reaching to grasp the full miracle of the life inside me. Reaching to understand how my life is going to change.

Reaching for courage.

Because ready or not, this baby will be here in about 8 weeks. And while I am so excited and thrilled, I'm also scared.

Scared that I won't be the best mom to parent three little ones.
Scared about our future, if it will turn out the way we plan.
Scared about other things in my life, that are too personal to blog about but nonetheless keep me up at night.

And so I wear this necklace, to remind me that I have the Courage to be the best that I can be, nothing more, nothing less....I only have to reach for it.


courage

This life inside me fills me with joy. And it is all in my reach.

32 weeks

You Capture: Reaching
Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

In Everything said...

I am also preggo and due just days before you. I am expecting my 4th and I think there is always some feelings of anxiety when a new little one is on their way into our homes;)

Maggie said...

Ohhhhh a new baby to love. I have four and somehow everything falls into place with the arrival of each new blessing. The life within you is truly a miracle to reach for. Congratulations......

Maggie said...

Ohhhhh a new baby to love. I have four and somehow everything falls into place with the arrival of each new blessing. The life within you is truly a miracle to reach for. Congratulations......

Stillmary said...

Your You Capture post gave me chills. It was very touching and beautiful and I hope that everything resolves itself so that you don't need so much courage. The photos are really good and remember, you can do whatever it is you have to do.

Jen said...

Courage is a great thing to reach for. Thanks for sharing your thoughts so openly!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Sweet words and photos. You will do great, I can tell!

Jess said...

It took courage to share that. What a beautiful baby belly you have. Enjoy the last few weeks, three is crazy!