Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 15, 2010

Celtic Woman: Songs From The Heart Review

I am constantly on the lookout for great music. So when Child's Play Communications offered me (as a member of Music Moms) a chance to review the CD Celtic Woman: Songs From The Heart, I jumped at the chance!

Not only did I get to review the CD, but I also got a chance to go see Celtic Woman live in Boston at the Wang Theatre!
Listening to the CD, I immediately fell in love with this very talented group, featuring vocalists Lisa Kelly, Chloe Agnew, Lynn Hilary and Alex Sharpe, with very talented violinist, Mairead Nesbitt. So it wasn't very surprising that I was completely blown away watching them perform live. It's no wonder this group has sold more than 3.8 million records in the U.S alone!

I was able to find the PBS Special trailer on YouTube, so to get a taste of how fantastic the show was, take a look:



Not only do I love the modern twist that this talented group puts on traditional music, but I also love that I can listen to it with the girls, guilt-free...no dirty language or materialistic lyrics on this CD, just pure beautiful music.

For more information on this talented group, including bios, blog, and tour dates visit their website.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: