Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Purr....

It's funny, most people don't even realize we have a cat. She just kind of blends into the background most of the time. I thought today I'd give her the spotlight for once.
cat

She was my cat, originally. I got her when I was a freshmen in high school. She never really became the "family cat" though...just kind of turned into her own independent self.
<span class=

For more Wordless Wednesday, visit 5 Minutes For Mom.

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

Ash said...

I will happily trade cats with you if you ever decide you want a really outgoing, loud one that makes their presence known :) Ours likes to be the center of attention and is more demanding than my toddler! Your cat is gorgeous!

KarieK said...

Awe she is very pretty. I love her colors and animals are often the overlooked family member. I totally agree.

Crystal said...

OH those eyes!!!!!!!!!!

MollyinMinn said...

Now those are some cool cat eyes!

Jennifer said...

She is a gorgeous cat!

Stefany said...

She is beautiful! I love her coloring.

Will said...

My hair looks fabulous? Whats left of it maybe!!

This is a beautiful tortoise shell cat. Does she have double paws or is that just the way she is sitting?

Happy WW!

Shelly said...

Will,

She does have double paws...on all four paws. It was one of the reasons I chose her from the gaggle of kittens that were available :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.