Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Random Ramblings....Not Really Coherent.

This past week I had applied for a job at a newly opened pharmacy. I got the job. I will be managing the night shift, so that the Knight will be home with the girls while I am at work.

I'm trying to feel very optimistic about this job, how I'll be able to have adult conversation, how we will have more money to put towards paying off debt. But it's hard to get excited.

Last night was my first night in training and all I could think about was how much I missed the girls. When I got home I found out that the Guppy refused to take the bottle (again!) and so we were on a nursing marathon all night. I wonder if she will take the bottle eventually, or if she will be one of those babies who just waits until their mom gets home and nurses for hours to make up for it. I'm kind of wanting her to take the bottle.

When I saw the girls after getting home I swear they grew while I was gone. The Guppy seemed older and so did the Mermaid. I took them both to bed to try to get them to sleep and while the Mermaid seemed tired, the Guppy was most definitely not. She kept laughing and trying to get the Mermaid to play with her by taking one of her dolls. The Mermaid was not happy.

I think it is going to take time for us to adjust to me working. I'm exhausted because I am used to going to bed relatively early, and while I did get up at 5:30 this morning as usual, I just couldn't bring myself to exercise for an hour like I usually do. Bad me.

So sorry for the random rambling, but I am tired and can barely focus on a single thought.

Except how much I miss my girls when working.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

mama k said...

((hugs))
I'm sure it will get easier, but I'm sure you'll always miss them when you are working too.