Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 02, 2007

Looking Around the Neighborhood

I haven't been posting every day like I said I would try to do. But I think the migraines I've been experiencing have hindered my ability to post. I'm going to try to still post every day.

I read a lot of blogs. Daily. Sometimes I get too busy and I get backed up, and it can take me a long time to catch up. And sometimes, a fellow blogger writes a post that I really agree with, or really like, and I save that post in case there comes a time I can refer to it or forward it to someone that could use the information the blogger presents.

Here are some of my favorite, more recent posts by fellow bloggers:

Stephanie over at Adventures in Babywearing wrote about the benefits of baby wearing. Because really, with all those benefits, and with all the beautiful slings available, who wouldn't wear their baby?

The author of I Don't Know wrote a fabulous post about the benefits of cloth diapers. Her top three reasons for using cloth are: ease of use, comfort, and the fact that they work better than disposables.

Finally, Angela over at Breastfeeding 1 2 3 gave her readers a heads up on a free video on baby massage. We all know that babies thrive with skin to skin contact, so give it a try!

Those are all my recent favorite posts. I'll try to post more as I come across them. :o)
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks for the mention Shelly! I'm glad you enjoyed the video.