Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 09, 2007

Fantastic Friday: Wowza!

This week has been a great week for me, in all my goals.

Weight: My Future MILF update. This week I lost....3.5lbs. Yes, that's right, 3.5lbs. And yes, I stepped on the scale 15 times this morning to make sure it was accurate. And I even dragged out another scale to make sure. I cannot stress how good it feels for me to finally see results after all these weeks of no loss no gain.
So, what did I do different? I believe the main factor was that I decided to be a vegetarian. So this week I didn't eat any meat at all. Another factor was that I was just reading that if you change your exercise regime, it may take 4-6 weeks for you to see results, as your body takes that long to adjust and begin to burn fat as well as create muscle. This week is the 5 week mark since I started intense exercising. So my body is finally adjusting and I am losing weight again, yay!

House: Much, much better this week. I'm back on my routines, my house is cleaning again. This week I've been decluttering my kitchen and making more space on the counters, which makes the kitchen look so much bigger and brighter!

Finances: Still the same as last week. I might have a job interview this weekend. And it still looks like we'll be onto Step 2 of the Total Money Makeover by next month, yay!

Environment: This week we've had a huge step towards helping the environment: We became vegetarians. After reading The Mad Cowboy and doing other research, we were astounded by the huge amount of negative impact cattle raising has on the environment. Not to mention the hazards to our health. We're very excited about this life change and can't wait to try out our new vegetarian recipes!

That's all for this week. Hopefully this coming week will be just as good!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: