Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 16, 2007

Fantastic Friday: Ho, Hum

Well this week has been a normal, non exciting week.

Weight: For my MILF update, I maintained. No loss, no gain. I am going to start measuring myself, however, to see if I am at least toning up.

House: This week, thanks to FlyLady, I've been doing really well. My bathroom is especially looking great.

Finances: For the first time that I can remember, we're actually ahead this month. Which means that we will have Step 1 of the Total Money Makeover done by the end of the month, and then we can start snowballing our debt, yay! I also worked my first day of work and although I am not sure of my schedule yet, I'm excited to be making money to contribute to our finances.

Environment: This is where I've been naughty. Eating vegetarian has been a little hard, but do able. And I feel great. I just have to get used to recipes and meal planning. But I've been really bad at Compacting. I bought the girls some new clothes and the Mermaid a new rain slicker. Time to get my butt in gear in this area.

That's it for this update. If I don't start losing weight I am going to be very discouraged.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Just popping in to invite you to join my Photo Tag going on! Hope you’d like to play along and post about the shoes you can't live without!

Steph