Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 05, 2007

Photo Tag: Bump

Stephanie over at Adventures in Babywearing is asking mamas to post their pregnant belly pics. When I was pregnant with the Mermaid I felt really awkward and huge in my preggo body, and avoided having my picture taken. With the Guppy's pregnancy, I took a leap of courage and submitted some pictures to be posted on The Shape of a Mother. Since these were the only belly pics I took, I'll use the same pictures for this tag.

These pictures were taken during, I believe, the 25th week of pregnancy with the Guppy.

Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

These are great photos, still! Your body looks great! Thanks for sharing & playing along!!

Steph

Mom O Matic said...

You look stunning!

Michelle said...

That's a great belly shot!

Glass Half Full said...

Very gutsy girl!!! :) You look great!!