Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 02, 2007

Fantastic Friday: Time To Be Optimistic

Well another Friday, another update.

Weight: MILF update; again, no loss, no gain. But, when I put on my belt...I'm down to the last hole. When I first started the weight loss I was about in the middle. So perhaps I am not losing weight but I am toning up? We'll have to see. I am still exercising every day. Not doing too good on the eating part, but I am trying to be optimistic about this upcoming week.

House: I did horrible this week. I had migraines every night of the week so housework did not get done...except for the Knight. He cooked dinner every night, washed the dishes, picked up the floors, and even managed some laundry. I don't know what I'd do without him. I did manage to sweep and wash the floors yesterday and today I got a ton of work done so far, so I'm optimistic about this upcoming week. I've just got to get back into my FLYLady routines.

Finances: Doing really well here. Although we still don't have extra jobs, we're still looking. And it looks like we'll have an extra $1,000 to put towards Step 1 of the Total Money Makeover at the end of the month, due to us sticking to our budget. By next month we should be on Step 2.

Environment: Having a little trouble living the Compact Life. I still have not gotten around to making cloth paper towels and more cloth nursing pads. I hope to be able to go on a sewing frenzy this weekend and get those done. We've got more birthdays coming up, the Knight's grandmother and the Knight himself. I let the Knight choose what to buy since it is his family and his birthday. It looks like he wants some DVD's that just came out, so I'll have a hard time finding them used. Hopefully I will be able to. Still, we don't really buy anything that isn't a necessity. That's how we've been since the Mermaid was 6 months old. Hopefully we'll be able to continue to improve on that.

Well that's it for this week. I hope all you other MILFs had better luck than me! :o)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: