Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 20, 2009

Deals of the Week

I got some good deals this week.

Grocery deals:


Stop and Shop had Polar seltzer water on sale, 10/$10. I could live off this stuff. I bought five, saving me $1.25 off what I usually pay.

Price Chopper had Frehofer's wheat bread on sale, buy one get two free, saving me $2.00. They also had a sale on the four pack of 9 Lives cat food, $0.99 each. I bought three packs and saved $2.50 with that deal.
Then, I went CVS'ing. They had a sale on Aveeno products this week, buy $25 worth and get $10 in ECB's. They also had an ECB deal on Edge shaving gel and Act mouth rinse ($2.89 and $2.00, respecitively).

Transaction 1# bought one Edge shave gel at $2.89, got $2.89 back in ECB's. Price after ECB's is FREE.

Transaction #2: bought one ACT Total care mouth rinse at $4.99, used $1 off coupon from the Sunday paper insert, used the $2.89 ECB's from transaction 1, OOP cost: $1.16. Final price after $2 in ECB's that I got back: $0.84 overage.

Transaction #3: bought one ACT TOtal Care mouth rinse at $4.99, used another $1 off coupon from paper insert, used $2 in ECB's from transaction #2: OOP $2. Final price after $2 ECB's that I got back: FREE.

Transaction #4: Bought one Aveeno skin scrub at $7, 1 Aveeno daily moisturizer at $6, and 2 Aveeno body washes at $6 each, for a total cost of $25. I used $4 off of $20 coupon I got from CVS, four of the $2 off any Aveeno product that can print offline, and $2 in ECB's from transaction #3. Final OOP: $11.55, and I got $10 back in ECB's to roll with next week.

Total cost of products purchased: $37.83
Total out of pocket cost: $11.55
Saved: $26.25 with $10 in ECB's to use next week.

This week, my normal grocery bill only came to $62.00. Much better than the $85-$100 that it normally was. After stocking up, final money spent this week was still only $87, so I stayed $13 under budget this week, woot-woot!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: