Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 27, 2009

Best Friends


Growing up, my sister and I were very close and remain so today. We never really bickered or had too many "sibling fights". My sister is only one year and six days younger than me, and I've always thought that our close age had something to do with it and therefore wanted to have children closer together. Although not that close, because I could never imagine being pregnant when my first baby is three months old (I still don't know how you did it, mom!).


I'm really happy that so far, the girls get along really well. They are each other's best friend, and very protective of each other. While this may change, for now I am going to enjoy these moments of peaceful friendship and love.

Do you find that your children get along well? What do you think is the perfect "age gap" between children?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: