Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas...

How was everyone's Holiday?

The girls were so excited Christmas morning, The Mermaid was shaking. The Knight and I decided this year to lower our budget and instead of buying as many toys as possible, buying only a few, carefully chosen, high-quality toys. What a great decision. At first I was worried that the girls might be upset at only having a few toys, but I didn't need to fear; after opening her few toys, The Mermaid looked around and said, "Santa brought us a TON of toys!!"

The rest of the day was spent with family, exchanging thoughtful gifts and laughter...

My Sil and I with our pregnant bellies!
The Guppy

The Mermaid
Family

The happy look on their faces was the best gift for me...

The Mermaid was right....it was the best Christmas ever!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: