Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 04, 2009

Hand Print Christmas Trees

My patience as a mom has been wearing a little thin lately. So, I figured some good quality craft time was in order, and yesterday the girls made hand print Christmas trees:

They traced their hands on green construction paper, cut them out, and created a tree out of them to decorate. The Mermaid loves any chance to use scissors, and the Guppy loves to use glue!




We hung their creations up in the window next to the hand print Rudolph that they made last week.

possible upcoming crafts:


What crafts have you been doing lately with your children?


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Erin said...

Super cute, we'll have to try that!

Yoga Mom said...

i like this! Good idea to have in my "toolkit". Thanks!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I have seen the thanksgiving turkey hand cute out, but never the christmas tree.I will have to trace my baby's hand and make a lil charlie brown christmas tree :) Thanks for posting that..Enjoyed your blog!