Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa's On Her Side

On Sunday, The Mermaid got frustrated with me because I was "bossing her around."

So she turned to me and said, "Oh yeah, Mommy? Well, I'm going to ask Santa to bring me a shrinking machine, and he's going to bring me one! Then I can shrink you down to tiny sized and you won't be able to boss me around anymore!"

I just laughed. But when she sat down to make her list to Santa, I realized that she was dead serious. Number one on the list: a shrinking machine:


She also apparently wants a mountain and a merry-go-round. This girl dreams big.

This, by the way, is her second list to Santa. Number two on her first list was China, and she didn't mean pretty dishes.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: