Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 14, 2009

Is This Year Over Yet?

Our house has been hit with a big stomach bug.

It hit The Knight and The Mermaid first. Just when they started feeling better, it hit me, and I got so ill I landed in the hospital for a day, getting IV's and having the baby monitored. Thankfully, we're fine now, although The Mermaid is still sick. The Guppy is the only one who has escaped this bug.

When we're not getting sick, we're trying to prepare for the holidays. I'm making a lot of gifts this year, and my fingers ache from frantically knitting as fast as I can.

I've also made some homemade peppermint sugar scrub, an idea I got from Melissa over at Chasing Cheerios:

Next time I will add a little bit more sugar....

So, in general, I've been healing, listening to Christmas music, and enjoying the little life inside of me.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: