Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Google Brought You Here, Why?

If you are the person who was searching for Breastfeeding Games for Girls (9 times!), I'm sorry, I don't know of any.

If you were the person looking for breastfeeding videos, YouTube has a great selection.

If you were the person wondering if Nestle is an evil corporation, go and check out Baby Milk Action. And then join the boycott.

If you were the one looking for information about postpartum periods, I feel for you. I really do.

If you were the one looking about how to care for a breastfeeding mother, here's a quick list: lots of rest, water and healthy foods, and support, support, support!

If you came here looking for information about a living room with green accents, sorry I couldn't help you. But it sounds great!

If you were the one who came here after typing in "I am the breastfeeding mother of a two year old", good for you!! Bravo!! I hope you are enjoying the benefits of extended breastfeeding.

And finally, if you were the one who came here looking for Prince Charming....let me know if you find him, okay?

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: