Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 07, 2009

The Best Christmas Ever!

Saturday afternoon The Knight pulled out our Christmas decorations and we got to work. Usually we leave these things for the last minute, so this is a record for us.

We had two perfect little helpers....

I was surprised at how helpful they were, and oh the excitement that shone in their eyes!

Afterwards, while we sat and enjoyed the peaceful lights of the tree, I crept around it with my camera and took pictures of my favorite parts:

An angel, to remember those who are not with us today...

A reminder of how many days I have left to prepare!

The garland that The Mermaid finger knit just for our tree....

A pretty flower...

A snowman that isn't afraid of the sun....


And family, with enough space for one more.

Afterwards, The Mermaid whispered to me softly Mommy, this is going to be the best Christmas ever!

I hugged my pregnant belly tight, couldn't agree more.

What are some of your treasured holiday decorations and/or ornaments? I'd love to see pictures!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Charity said...

Your home is lovely. GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your special home with us!
Found you at the Nester's Home Tour. If you want to see my tour you can see it here: http://beautyinallthings.wordpress.com/tag/christmas-2009/