Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 08, 2010

A Soccer Baby?

Sunday morning I woke up early and lay there, feeling the baby kick away.

The Mermaid came in to our room to say hello, and I took her hand and pressed it against my belly, and right away she felt the baby kick.

You know those moments when you wish so badly that you had a camera? Well, it was one of those moments. The expression on her face was priceless....joy and excitement and surprise.

The next 15 minutes she asked question after question about why the baby is kicking. "Is the baby dancing? Scared? Jumping? Practicing for soccer?"

I explained as best as I could that babies just kick while they are in their mommies....its their way of getting used to how to use their body.

I think she understood...but she still thinks that this baby is going to be born a soccer star. And she is very impressed.

Not even here yet, little one, and already surrounded by so much love...

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: