Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Meow!

I finished the matching set for my belly bean :) (Excuse the horrible pictures, I was tired and in a rush!)
Matching cat, hat, and booties.

SIL's baby shower was this past weekend, and she seemed to enjoy the set I made for her little one. I like how our babies will have matching sets to wear :)

Of course, now that the girls have watched me knit two of these cats, they each want their own. I am happy to oblige, but I think that after knitting four of these cats, I shall never want to knit another cat for the rest of my life!

Can't wait to meet you, little one, and see the yarn nestled against your soft skin!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

A Mother's Thoughts said...

I love your set!! When my daughter came out of the hospital she wore the sweetest pink set!! You can't beat knitted outfits, made full of love and patience.