Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Smiles All Around.

She has a beauty mark, right on her cheek. It's like a target for me, it draws me in to give her kisses.

<span class=
She likes to hum while she is coloring, her hair a mess from playing. She sticks her tongue out of the corner of her mouth whenever she concentrates. I do that too.


<span class=

Our living room fills with sunlight, and she basks in the warmth.
<span class=

My two girls...their faces fill my day, my life, my heart.
<span class=

You Capture: Faces

Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

Unknown said...

The lighting in the last two shots is just beautiful, and so are the girls!

Mrs. Bird said...

Beautiful light! Thanks for your kind words. I took a lot of nursing shots at this shoot and they all came out so nice...I only wish I had some of mine when she was still nursing. Have a great day!

T.J. said...

Your girls are adorable- and even more so highlighted in that delicious light! I loved looking around your site- all the things that interest me, or eventually will (Like home birth... hmmm) as a Mom!

Sidnie said...

Such beautiful girls!
The lighting is wonderful!

Frogmum said...

Love that last one very much :D Great shots!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

So very beautiful. =)

abbysae said...

I love that first photo! The expression and the lighting really make it pop.

Julie Danielle said...

Such sweet profiles :)

Anonymous said...

This is such a special post! So sweet!

Zakary said...

Pretty girls!

Sahne said...

What beautiful girls! They both have such long full eyelashes. Great lighting in the profiles!
I love them!

http://www.tellyouaboutit.com/2010/02/you-capture-challenge-faces.html