Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Sweets...

I had a most wondrous Valentine's Day this year...

We decided to spend the day relaxing at home, spending time with each other. We did get in a trip to the grocery store to stock up on groceries, but other than that it was filled with lots of card making, cuddling, hugs, and kisses.

The Knight bought me beautiful flowers and a nice basket to store my yarn in. I love the basket, although I think it was his way of politely telling me that he is tired of having to step over my yarn and needles whenever he walks into the living room...
Today we are getting snowed in, the perfect opportunity and excuse to stay home, drink hot tea, and knit.
I have lots of projects that I am looking forward to knitting, but I know that the sweetest creations of all are my two beautiful girls and the life I hold inside me.

We can't wait to be a family of four....

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: