Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 03, 2008

Product Reviews: AquaDoodle and Bath Blizzard

Spin Master has two great products to check out.

First, the Aquadoodle. As a mom of two young children, I really don't have the time and patience to scrub anymore marker and crayon off the floor, walls, and tables. Which is why I love the AquaDoodle. Just add water to the pen, and kids can draw and color on the special mat all day.

My girls loved it. The Mermaid even got creative with a paintbrush and some water. And the best part was, there is blessed silence throughout the house every time they use it.

Second, the Bath Blizzard. This product rocks. Just attach it to the side of the tub, turn the knob, and watch the bubbles cascade into the water! My girls love playing in the suds, and the great thing is that bath time is now fun time!

I would definitely recommend checking these two products out.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love Aquadoodle. We also have a travel version. I recommend getting extra pens in case one gets lost :)

mama k said...

I want one! How did you get one to review? Looks like a lot of fun.