Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Don't We Have Such Great Timing?

The Knight and I are thrilled to be having another baby. We were trying and trying and trying, and nothing was happening. Which is very unusual for us; normally all we have to do is lie down next to each other and I get pregnant. So, we decided that maybe now was not the right time and decided to wait a couple more months; so lo and behold, I get pregnant! By my calculations, the due date is late July.

We are planning on a homebirth again, and I'm a little bummed that the midwife who attended the Guppy's birth is not practicing any more, so I have to find a new one. I'm also a little shocked at how high the midwife's fees have gone up since the Guppy's birth two years ago. To us, it is worth any price, but we are dearly hoping that our insurance company will pay for some at least. I have two midwives in mind that I want to interview and I'm pretty sure I will connect with at least one of them.

Morning sickness is kicking my butt, so if I start to slack with posting, you know why. First Trimester is always hardest for me, and I'm looking forward to the second trimester.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: