Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Product Review: Bumkins

Recently the Mom Bloggers Club offered its members a chance to review some Bumkins products and I jumped at the chance.

I'm already a big fan of Bumkins because of their great cloth diapers. And now I can say I love their clothing, too! Bumkins sent me a Dr. Seuss Coverall Suit, a Dr. Suess Grinch Super Bib, and a Grinch Ornament.

Can I say how cute the suit is? And so soft, the Guppy insisted on wearing it all day. The Super Bib was adorable as well and was great at keeping the suit clean during dinner time. And the girls can't wait to put the Grinch Ornament up on the Christmas Tree!

What I also love about the Bumkins products are that they are made from natural or non-toxic materials, so my girls can look cute and be safe! So, if you are looking for a great Christmas gift for your little ones, check out the Bumkins website!


Bumkins Grinchmas Gift and Contest! With any Bumkins Dr. Seuss Purchase receive Free Grinch Superbib and automatically be entered to win a four pack of Dr.Seuss How the Grinch Stole Christmas Ornaments! Just enter grinch08 at checkout to receive your complimentary bib.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

east end jenn said...

We love the Bumkins bibs - the long-sleeved ones are a lifesaver in winter. So easy to wash, too.

~rachel~ said...

I must say I was not at all impressed with the one Bumkins diaper I bought, but maybe I'll look in to the bibs.