Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Homeschool and Blogging

Now that our family is getting closer to settling into our daily lives after moving, I'm going to start to get a little more "serious" about the girls' schooling. I know that a lot of bloggers who homeschool have a separate blog just for their homeschooling, but I'm not sure that would work for me. First, I have just enough time to keep up on this blog, never mind a second one. And secondly, at this stage homeschooling is so integrated into our daily lives that it would be difficult for me to separate it into different posts. We only sit down for about a half hour a day for "official" school time; other than that, we live in the moment.

So, even though I am leaning toward keeping it all on the same blog, I am interested in knowing your opinions. Please vote in the poll.

Should I Create A Separate Blog For Homeschooling?
Yes, I'm not interested in posts about homeschooling

No, I don't mind posts about homeschooling

I don't care either way
pollcode.com free polls

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

tie-dyed doula said...

Yes, please post homeschooling posts on this site-it goes so well with this blog and I don't have time (either) to go to another site to view - smile!
Shine ON!