Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 17, 2008

Being Messy Is Fun

Since I've been spending most of my days getting my butt kicked by morning sickness, we've kind of been slacking on the homeschooling front. Most of the time I've just been putting out some arts and crafts projects for the girls to do while I pass out on the couch. But, not before I snap some pictures.

The girls love finger painting. The Mermaid loves getting messy and dives right into it, putting her whole hand in the paint and slathering it around the paper. The Guppy hates getting messy, and will daintily put her finger in the paint and carefully swipe it on the paper. Not surprisingly, she always is done before the Mermaid and comes running so I can wash off her hands.
The girls also love play doh. Cutting, smashing, and sculpting. It keeps them occupied for a while, just long enough for me to take a quick nap and sleep through the worst of the nausea.



So that is pretty much what we've been doing around here. This week I am feeling a little better so far, so I plan on getting back onto normal schedule. Too bad our van keeps breaking down; the girls and I are going stir crazy after being stuck at home for an entire week!





Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: