Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 26, 2010

Pinch Me

You're two months old now.

Smiling and laughing, you are definitely a mommy's boy.
You look straight at me, and it's like you are looking straight into my heart and soul.
These days, I find myself needing more me time. I have Grandma or your daddy watch you and your sisters and escape to the gym for an hour. But as soon as I get home, I walk through the door, sweep you up into my arms, and kiss you all over.
Because you? You are my dream come true.

Happy Two Months, little man.




Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

meeyeehere said...

Hey,I won your personalized mirror giveaway and have not heard from you yet. Here is my email
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
Thanks

DoulaTam said...

He is gorgeous! It's incredible how fast time goes by, my DD is almost 10 months old. I can't believe it.