Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 02, 2010

My Sanity Saver.

Saying the Tadpole is an in-arms baby is a gross understatement.

He loves being held. In fact, he gets a very cute look of confusion whenever we put him down.

Thank goodness for my baby carriers.

<span class=
So far our favorites are the ring sling and the Moby.

You can read more about my thoughts on babywearing here, and see my entire collection of carriers here.

What are your favorite carriers?

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have babies so I can wear them. I can't imagine anything nicer than having them close to your heart like that.

Bunch of Barrons said...

So sweet! Love this shot. I carried my little girl around like this all the time. She hated being put down. :)