Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 16, 2010

Morning Routine

It's the same every morning.

The Guppy and The Mermaid eagerly wait until I am done with The Tadpole's morning feeding/burping/changing.

They wait until I put him in the bouncy chair so I can make breakfast.

Then they descend upon him, full of love and joy and laughter and just being in the moment of loving that they have a baby brother.

The Guppy reads him a story and The Mermaid gets him to smile.

And as I am slicing up the strawberries, I hear The Mermaid coo "We just love you so much, Tadpole."

And though I thought it impossible, my heart expands just a little more.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Bunch of Barrons said...

So sweet. Love this post, and the photos! :) I'm hoping my kiddos get along like this!