Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Ultimate Gift of Spring

For this entire week, I've been running errands all day, every day. I'm exhausted.

But, I'm almost ready. The baby stuff is mostly set up, my homebirth supplies organized. I'm almost there.

It's Spring here, but it hasn't felt like it. This week has been cold, rainy, and we even got some snow yesterday morning. So while I've had to be content at looking through the window at the new life outside, I've got all the new life I need right inside me, kicking away.

Soon, I'll hold this new life in my arms. The best Spring ever.

38weeks2

38 Weeks.

You Capture: Spring

Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

shellycoulter said...

Wow! Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Yay for spring babies! :D Congratulations.

Brooke said...

Yay for babies! I love your belly shot! Sorta makes me anxious to get to that point :)

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

My 3rd is a spring baby!! There's nothing better! Congratulations! :-)

Regina Lynn said...

Aw, this shot isn't helping my baby fever one bit!

Jen said...

Spring babies are the best! Well, all babies are awesome, but youknow what I mean!

Kim said...

Congratulations! Great tummy pic. Enjoy your spring baby.

Mominin said...

Congratulations! My spring baby just turned 8!

The Mommy said...

Lovely, I'll came back to your blog to see your little one. Take care till then:)

The Mommy said...

I meant come*

Stillmary said...

Spring is the time for births. It's the way of nature and it's a perfect plan. Nice photo of a special time!