Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Coming Down To The Wire

I know I disappeared for a week.

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and not only am I running around preparing last minute things for baby's arrival, but I've also had a lot of other things that I've had to sort out in my life, too.

I needed to take a little time off, and take care of my family. But, I missed you guys. I missed writing.

Plus, to be honest, I need to sit back and re-examine the thoughts and energy I was putting out in the universe. Because lately, they've been really negative. But I've worked on that, and I can honestly say that despite everything that is going on, life is really good right now.

In about three weeks, this life kicking happily away inside me will be in my arms. My little nursling. Full of that sweet newborn smell.

I've got another giveaway coming up, and in a few weeks I will have pictures of my belly casting, family and maternity photo shoot, and mothers blessing to share with you. It's all coming together now.

In the meantime, here is a bit of sweetness to tide you over:

sweet

Oh, how my heart melts!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: