Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Right In Front Of Me

I know that sometimes I worry too much.

I've been doing that a lot lately.

This morning, when I came down to make breakfast, The Mermaid handed me a drawing that she had made for me. I read the words she wrote and couldn't believe it. When I asked her where she saw these words, she pointed to two tablets that have hung in the kitchen for over six months now.


The answer had been right in front of my eyes this whole time. I just needed a little reminder, sent to me from my beautiful girl.
Faith. Hope. Love. Believe. Dream. Imagine.

Somehow, the future is a little less scary then before...

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Very cute and thoughtful! I do love the "note writing" stage :)