Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 12, 2010

How Did I Manage?

This weekend I attended my local La Leche League's Area Conference.

The information and knowledge is just swimming around in my head. I LOVED it. And it was nice to get a break.

But, I did miss my girls.

When I picked them up Sunday night, The Guppy kept telling me how much she missed me. She spent the rest of the night clinging to me, so eventually we ended up cuddling on the couch.

At one point, she asked me Did you miss your cuddlebug? (Cuddlebug is my nickname for her).

Of course. I didn't have anyone to cuddle with, so I'm glad we are back together. I told her.

She immediately sat up, look at me with wide eyes and asked No one to cuddle with for the whole weekend? How did you manage?!?

How, indeed...

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cuddling is the best! I just found your blog, and love it! I am now following you!

I invite you stop by my blog anytime!

melissa