Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Inspiring Birth Stories: Birth of Baby S

When I meet with a birth client, I always tell them the same thing: avoid negative birth stories.

It seems that when a woman gets pregnant, every person she meets seems to have had, or know someone who has had, an awful and horrendous birth experience full of pain and danger. Why do we feel the need to scare a soon-to-be mom like that?

I usually give my clients a list of websites and books that contain positive birth stories for them to read and focus on.

Inspiring Birth Stories is such a website. Full of positive birth stories written by moms and doulas, it's a great site for all expectant moms to visit, or anyone who likes to be inspired by birth.

Recently, I was invited to become a contributing author at Inspiring Birth Stories. I'm over there today, talking about my September client's birth. Come on over and be inspired.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: