Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Some little updates:

~ I still cannot find my camera. I did find it, but it has disappeared since. I don't know if it was thrown into the 15 or so boxes we have left to unpack, but I hope I find it soon.

~ Our housewarming party is next weekend and I am so excited!! We are doing open house style.

~ The Mermaid continues to love her gymnastics class. I'm bummed I haven't been able to take pictures yet. I am definitely going to keep signing her up as long as possible. On the other hand, she is increasingly losing interest in soccer, due to the cold weather. I think next season we will try to get her into the Spring session and see if she likes it better then.

~ I finally got curtains and some decorations up around the house, but the walls are mostly bare. We've still got some unpacking and decorating to do before the party.

~I've joined FlyLady again, determined to keep our new house clean. So far, it's going great. Having a dishwasher helps.

~ I'm hoping to put the Guppy back in cloth diapers soon. We just need to buy some new diaper pails. I am so over the smelly, chemical filled disposables that she's been wearing the past three weeks. Yuck.

That's it for around here. Hopefull I'll find my camera soon.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

mama k said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy! I gotta get back on the Fly-wagon soon too.