Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Some updates:

~ Both my September client and my October client have given birth. Now, so far I'm off call until the end of January. I need more clients :o)

~ Closing day is exactly one week from today! Then we paint paint paint (only two rooms, thank goodness) and move move move. I bet you think I'm so on top of things and that I've already packed up a lot of our stuff. HA!

~ The Mermaid has about 4 weeks left in her current curriculum and then we start another one. I am so excited. Because she is actually going to have a bedroom. And we can learn in her bedroom, instead of all over the kitchen table. We'll have an actual "learning center" and everything.

~ I signed the Mermaid up for gymnastics. So now she is doing gymnastics and soccer, and I've drawn the line. As tempted as I am to sign her up for dance as well, I think two organized activities at a time is enough.

~ I found my camera. Enough said.

~ Can I tell you how much I am loving being a two car family? No more waking the girls up at the crack of dawn to drive the Knight to work because I need the car later that day....no more planning my schedule around the Knight's work schedule....no more feeling guilty because the Knight had to miss another day of work because I'm at a birth and I have our only car. It's sooo nice.

~ The Guppy has become fascinated with money. Maybe obsessed is a better word. She loves sorting it, stacking it, and putting it in her piggy banks. She also likes to throw it across the room and make a huge money mess, but that's a post for another day.

That's it for the bits and pieces. I'm not sure how much I'm going to be able to post in the upcoming two weeks due to the move (YAY), but I'll return soon.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: