Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

And she actually walked down the aisle!!

These are pictures from my lovely SIL's wedding two weeks ago. I know I am biased, but isn't the Mermaid the cutest flower girl you have ever seen? She did so well too, she walked and didn't run down the aisle!
She kept telling me she was a princess!
Her hair took FOREVER to curl!
The flower girl and the beautiful bride
The Guppy with the bride
Both my beautiful angels.

The funniest part happened right after she and the bride had finished walking up the aisle. The music had stopped and the minister hadn't started speaking yet, so it was eerily quiet. All of a sudden, everyone heard the Mermaid's voice ring out, "Nana, I like your shoes!" Too funny!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: