Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 16, 2007

Celebrities Who Use Cloth

Anyone who has been reading this blog for a while knows that I'm a big fan of cloth diapers. They are better for the environment, healthier for my children (no yucky chemicals against their skin!), they don't smell as badly as disposables do, and they are so incredibly cute.

I think it's wonderful when using cloth diapers gets positive feedback in the media. Therefore I was delighted when Celebrity Baby Blog put together a list of celebrities who use cloth diapers. The list includes Dave Matthews, who has recently made public statements urging other parents to use cloth.

I recommend to all parents to consider using cloth. It really isn't "hard" or "gross". In fact, I believe using cloth makes diaper changing duty less of a chore and more fun: I get to pick out which cute diaper to use next. So give cloth a try!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

laura said...

amen, sista. i love cloth diapers too! anyone that says it's too difficult clearly hasn't given them a chance. is it that difficult to do a small load of laundry every other day?