Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Bedford Detainee Interview.

The Guppy is waking up from her nap and the Mermaid is gearing up for another tantrum so I haven't much time but I did want to point out this interview to you, dear readers.

This video shows a 10 minutes interview of a woman who was one of the illegal immigrants detained from a factory in New Bedford. Later, when I have more time, I want to dive into my personal stance on the issue but in the meantime you can check out Jen at The Lactivist Blog and read up on her stance.

I strongly suggested you watch the video all the way through. It's atrocious. These people do not deserve to be treated this way.



Get the word out. Share this video with everyone you can. Let's act.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

mama k said...

hey I tagged you on my blog!
Happy Mother's Day!!!