Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day

As you all know, Mother's Day was this past Sunday. Happy Belated Mother's Day to you all. I hope you all had a wonderful day.

As for me, I had the best Mother's Day yet. Granted, it's only my third Mother's Day, but I really did have a wonderful day. The Knight woke me up and made me breakfast. Then we took the girls to the local flea market where I had my own little shopping spree. I bought: a book on Geisha; the book Midwives; a necklace; the movie Matchstick Men; a ball for the Mermaid; and Burt's Bees hand cream. Being the bargain lover that I am, the flea market was a perfect place for my shopping spree: I bought all those things for $10!

My new necklace

We also headed over the TJMaxx and Marshalls to see if they had any deals there but the girls were so cranky by then that we just gave up and went home so they could nap. Afterwards we went to visit the IL's and also celebrated Mother's Day with my mother.

All in all it was a wonderful day. It's nice to be recognized for just being a mother. And with the Mermaid giving me hugs and kisses all day, and the Guppy cuddling and nursing all day, well....there's nothing else I would rather be.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

KimChi said...

I want to go to the flea market! take me with you! take me with you!i want to get fabulous things for $10!! *stomps foot* :-)