Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 25, 2007

Fantastic Friday: Keeping Up The Pace..

This week I pretty much kept up the pace from last week but didn't really get ahead in any of the areas. However, I like to think it's better than falling behind.

Weight: Other Future MILF's will be happy to hear that this week I did not gain. I maintained. However, I have to lose weight soon. My mother and I started a bet to see who could lose the most weight in a month. If I win, I get a new ipod. If I lose, I have to make her coffee every morning and feed her dogs every night. Not fun. So wish me luck!

House: The house is still clean, just not as much as it used to be. I did manage to reach my goal this week and do three days of FlyLady missions, and I hope to do more this coming week.

Finances: Moving right along in this area. So far in Step 2 of the Total Money Makeover we have paid of a considerable amount of debt. By the end of the month we should have another credit card paid off, which just leaves us with a small car loan, a small personal loan, and then the three big debts (one large credit card and two student loans). Slowly but surely, we're getting closer to financial peace.

Environment: This week we made the switch over to cloth paper towels. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, and I must say that the cloth ones do pick up more than the paper ones! Goal for this month: make the switch over to cloth napkins.

And that's it for this week. One step at a time, I'm slowly improving myself.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

tanya@motherwearblog said...

I'm so impressed! None of these things is easy - to do all of it is really an accomplishment.

Tanya