Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Friends and Mai Teis

This past Friday, my friend from Dakota's Natural Blog came over my house with her son to play and to help me sew up my Mai Tei carrier that I had been trying to make. I had attempted to make a MT carrier about a year and a half ago, and it came out so bad that I was a little afraid to try again. So she graciously offered to come over to help.
Her son had a lot of fun playing with the Guppy and the Mermaid. The Mermaid especially loved chasing him up and down the hallway..


It was nice also to be able to sit and chat with another AP/natural Momma. And I got a really great and wonderful MT at the end of the day:
This MT is wonderful. I love the print, I love the feel of it. I wore the Guppy for three hours at the flea market on Sunday and barely felt it. I could have worn her for another three if I wanted. The Guppy finds it comfy as well: she even fell asleep in it while we were walking around. And now when she sees me putting it on she gets so excited and starts laughing, she loves being in it so much!
Just one problem: now I can't wait to get more fabric to make more MT's. I feel another addiction coming on...

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

KimChi said...

Love the pics and the carrier! someday you will have to show me how to make those!
and for the love of god, your hair looks fabulous!