Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 22, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Some pics of what went on here this weekend.

Because I am following the Compact Life, I'm not supposed to buy anything new. I've made a few exceptions, like PUL to make cloth diapers because I can't find any used, etc. Well I found another exception. The Guppy is just so thick around the waist that although her diaper covers fit around the legs, they don't around the waist. So, I bought these wonderful tab extenders from Deb's Diapers and got them in the mail on Friday. They work great!


This weekend I also finished knitting a doll blanket for the Mermaid's doll. See at night she would tuck in her doll with her blanket and then get cold. So I figured I would knit one just for her doll and she could stay warm at night :o)

And finally, our *adventures in Winter Wonderland.

* really, our "adventures" lasted only ten minutes, just long enough to take some pictures. The Mermaid asked to go outside, I spent half an hour bundling them both up, we went outside, ten minutes later she decides she hates snow and wants to go back inside. @@
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: