Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Best Kind

Remember how I talked about how important support is when achieving one's goals?

This morning the Mermaid woke up early and came out to the living room while I was still doing my workout video. She sat on the couch and watched me sweat through each excercise, collapse at the end, then slowly get to my feet to begin the next set. After about five minutes, she started chanting, "Great, Mommy! You're great! Good job!" while I got through the set and "You did it, hooray!" at the end of each one. This not only made me laugh but it also made it much easier to keep going through the excercises. When I finally finished, she shouted "Hooray! You did it!" and gave me a giant hug.

I have my own personal adorable, cuddly, loving cheerleader.

And that, my friends, is the best kind of support you can get.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

mama k said...

OMG! That is so adorable. And what a good example you are setting exercising and trying to eat healthy. : )