Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Come Out, Come Out, Where Ever You Are....

Did you know it's National Delurking Week? No? Well neither did I, until today. Boy, they just come up with a week for everything, don't they.

So, any lurkers out there: comment, comment, comment. Let me know where you hail from. Let me know how you found my blog. Let me know I actully have readers. And let me know if you have a blog, I love finding new blogs :o)

So come on people, make me feel loved! Comment away!
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I'll leave a comment! I'm Rachel- I use to have a breastfeeding journal on aol- do you remember? :) I have an 18 month old Rowan. I followed you over here, but I don't have a blog. I guess I will try to leave you comments more :)

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog through Adventures in Babywearing! Thought I'd say hello!

mama k said...

Hey there! Not really a lurker, just not a big commenter. It always feels good when you know you have readers though.

kerrylane said...

I'm lurking - found you thru natural birthers, and your birth sotries page. Wonderful story of your home birht by the way.

I'm a SAHCEOM to 3 DD"S willow, Ava and Haleigh Grace
My myspace is http://www.myspace.com/clothcrazymama
- I think

I have a few blogs on cloth diapering and BF.

Nice to "meet" you
Vicki