Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 15, 2007

Look What I Made!

I've been busy this past week....
The Guppy wearing the sweater I knit for her.
The pillowcase I made for the Mermaid's bed.
The pocket diaper I made with materials from DiaperCuts.
The Guppy modeling her diaper.
The MT I made two years ago.
The pocket dipe I made doesn't fit the Guppy around the waist, and I don't know if it was because the pattern I used isn't good for her body shape or because I messed up making it. But I got these really cute tab extenders from Deb's Designs so she'll still be able to wear it.:o)

Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

You have been busy! I start a knitting class tomorrow and I can't wait- will be making a sweater for Gray. Finally!

mama k said...

I see you got your camera back. Nice job mama!

mama k said...

PS I tagged you on my blog! : )

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with all your creations! I've been working on sewing baby bibs but I have to finish that project before I can move onto the next one (cloth diapers maybe?)